History

Williams Funeral Home and Crematory is located on two acres of land in the central part of historic Lawrenceville. The firm was founded in 1937 by Charles H. Williams, who was then connected with the old Lawrenceville Furniture Company

After the Death of Charles in 1947, F. Earl Williams followed in his father's footsteps with 45 years of service before his retirement in 1982.

Since that time, Emory H. Samford, along with his daughter Katharine have continued to provide personal, caring service to the Lawrenceville community and surrounding areas.

 

The Williams Funeral Home and Crematory is a  member of the Brunswick Chamber of Commerce, the Lake Gaston Chamber of Commerce, the National Funeral Directors Association, and the Independent Funeral Homes of Virginia. We are a family owned and operated business, and operate our own on-site crematory.